Sharing my travel stories with you. Learning about the local lifestyle in new and exciting places.
I am also an interior designer and capturing beautiful settings, beautiful design, and lifestyle settings is always something I love to capture and share.
Social Media & PR
As a certified social media professional, I help clients be social and successful with their online marketing and public relation needs.
As a professional speaker, there are many topics to discuss. Being an entrepreneur, photography, travel writing, social media, interior design and so much more.
Diane Leone is a professional travel and lifestyle writer and photographer, a published author of two books and numerous columns and articles that can be found both in print and online. As a serial Entrepreneur, Diane is the founder of ButterflySocialOnline, A Social Media Agency Decor Media Strategies, A Boutique Social Media & Public Relations Agency Marketing Edge; a marketing & communications firm Diane Leone Interiors-An award-winning interior design firm Designs by Diane, a home decor boutique. Diane writes about her travels with a unique voice and is available to write articles on assignment for editors. Her writing is well researched, accurate, and entertaining. Diane will adapt an article to reflect what the editor wants to see in the article. Diane can give a unique perspective of being a woman traveling alone and often writes about adventures and experiences with the hope that women will be inspired to travel and experience the world.
- Personal Space: a Trend at Las VegasFIRST LOOK showcases a range of categories in PERSONAL SPACE, a bathroom vignette that features top colors in cabinetry: white, off-whites and blue-cast grays. What to submit: bathroom vanities, mirrors, wall decor, sconces, personal care products, candles, textiles and trinket dishes, to name just a new. Top colors in cabinetry remain white, off-whites, and blue-cast […]dianeleone
- Vegas Market Trend: Artist’s HandThe artist’s stamp, whether by way of signature or slight imperfection, is evident in ARTIST’S HAND, a theme that focuses on all gift and home product categories, especially textiles, accessories, jewelry and furniture. Look for nuance—and perhaps clever and quirky inscriptions—that connect owner and maker. A theme that is focused on gift and home products, […]dianeleone
- 2017 Trends: Midnight Garden-Las Vegas Market!Midnight Garden is a 2017 trend coming out of the 2017 Winter Las Vegas Market. Inspired by nature, yet sultry because of the photorealism, digital effects and the play with dark and light. It has romance and scorched and charred textures luring you to “surrender to the beauty of the night.” We can see […]dianeleone
- Design Trend for 2017: Nourishment-See it at Las Vegas Market!This year we will see jewel tones, stunning greens, and deep purples. Add those to matte metals and stone embellishments and you get what Las Vegas Market is calling a “Nourishment” theme. Sophisticated and luxurious, rejuvenating the mind and the body. Beautiful! Pantone raised eyebrows with their bold call of the 2017 color of the […]dianeleone
- Hi, I’m Diane Leone, Life after 50The post Hi, I’m Diane Leone, Life after 50 appeared first on One Woman's Travels.dianeleone
Travel Writing by Diane Leone Hi, thank you for visiting my travel and lifestyle writing website. I work with CVB’s and public relation professionals, as well as individual establishments on my travel writing assignments. I love travel, design, writing and photography! I also offer copywriting and website design and writing services. If you are interested Read more about Welcome to my Travel Writing Page[…]