Sharing my travel stories with you. Learning about the local lifestyle in new and exciting places.
I am also an interior designer and capturing beautiful settings, beautiful design, and lifestyle settings is always something I love to capture and share.
Social Media & Video
As a certified social media professional, I help clients be social and successful with their online marketing and public relation needs. Video is the future of digital marketing and the future is here! I offer Personalized Smart Video from storyboards, content, and production!
Speaker & Trainer
As a professional speaker and trainer, there are many topics to discuss. Being an entrepreneur, photography, travel writing, social media, interior design and so much more.
Diane Leone is a professional travel and lifestyle writer and photographer, a published author of two books and numerous columns and articles that can be found both in print and online. As a serial Entrepreneur, Diane is the founder of ButterflySocialOnline, A Social Media Agency Decor Media Strategies, A Boutique Social Media & Public Relations Agency Marketing Edge; a marketing & communications firm Diane Leone Interiors-An award-winning interior design firm Designs by Diane, a home decor boutique. Diane writes about her travels with a unique voice and is available to write articles on assignment for editors. Her writing is well researched, accurate, and entertaining. Diane will adapt an article to reflect what the editor wants to see in the article. Diane can give a unique perspective of being a woman traveling alone and often writes about adventures and experiences with the hope that women will be inspired to travel and experience the world.
- Michael Aranella and Dressing Downton Opening Event at the Lightner MuseumFell in love with this band: Michael Aranella, lead singer, and owner of Michael Arenella and his Dreamland Orchestra. This Orchestra and Michael Aranella made the event. Read more about […] The post Michael Aranella and Dressing Downton Opening Event at the Lightner Museum appeared first on One Woman's Travels.dianeleone
- What’s Your “Go-To” Airplane Drink and is it the Best Thing to Drink While Flying?What do you drink while on airplanes? Between the hurry up and wait of finally getting on the plane, it’s quite possible you’ve been drinking soda, or cocktails before you […] The post What’s Your “Go-To” Airplane Drink and is it the Best Thing to Drink While Flying? appeared first on One Woman's Travels.dianeleone
- Tips for Breezing Through Airport Security From a TSA InsiderThis article is a straightforward but powerful guide to how to breeze through the TSA airport security lines. I personally use Global Entry because I travel outside of the US […] The post Tips for Breezing Through Airport Security From a TSA Insider appeared first on One Woman's Travels.dianeleone
- Wedding Vows in Paris at the Eiffel TowerClick HERE to watch our video… We all have a bucket list right? You have one, don’t you? If not, at least one place in the world you want to […] The post Wedding Vows in Paris at the Eiffel Tower appeared first on One Woman's Travels.dianeleone
- Shopping for a Dress for Paris Day Two!The most romantic city, some say in the world-Paris, and I’m going to Paris soon! I am normally a solo traveler but love when my husband travels with me. Since […] The post Shopping for a Dress for Paris Day Two! appeared first on One Woman's Travels.dianeleone